Save 20% with our Annual Plan (click here)
$165.00 / month
Why a membership? The monthly membership allows our doctors to serve a limited number of patients and have significantly more time to dedicate to each patient. Our doctors have more time to think about you and develop a personal relationship with you and add an additional layer of security when your doctor is not available. This family plan covers a family of 5 (up to 2 adults and 3 children).
For your spouse, partner, adult child, or adult relative:
- They get an initial appointment of up to 1 hour in duration
- They get their own Cryo and Contour account are paired with individual appointments the Cryo and Contour doctor.
For your older child age 14 to 17:
- They get their own Cryo and Contour account and are paired with the Cryo and Contour doctor.
- Their Cryo and Contour doctor will treat them one-on-one like an adult patient.
- You will have access to only the Billing on their Cryo and Contour account the doctor will update you regarding any changes to their health that fall within of HIPPA guidelines
For your younger child ages 3 to 13:
- Get the advice, guidance, and treatment they need, quickly and conveniently.
- Your same trusted doctor will be available to care for your child. Text, phone, and video chat about your child when life demands it.
- Your Cryo and Contour doctor can prescribe medications, order labs, and give specialist referrals for your child.
- Your child must have a local, in-person physician. We will send a records request to that physician and get your child’s vaccination history, birth record, growth chart, and chart summary. Also, notes from your Cryo and Contour doctor will be sent to that physician each time your Cryo and Contour doctor treats your child.
For your baby ages 0 to 2:
- Get the advice and guidance you need about your child, quickly and conveniently.
- Your Cryo and Contour doctor WILL NOT prescribe medications or order labs
- Please note that this care is a supplement to your child’s in-person pediatrician and not a replacement.
Please note that we cannot prescribe controlled substances, birth control, medication for mental health, or treat complicated chronic conditions for patients under 18 years old.